K11 Owners Group Forum Index K11 Owners Group
K11 Owners Group
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

K´s From Spain
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    K11 Owners Group Forum Index -> Pictures
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
K jRS



Joined: 10 May 2010
Posts: 16
Location: Basque country Vitoria

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:10 pm    Post subject: K´s From Spain Reply with quote

Hello !!!

My name is Jose , I´m from Spain

Here are some pic´s from my K100Rs 16v (91) and K1200Gt (03)
I love the K engines
Actually I only use the Gt becase the K100 needs to change the gear box and Bendix too and I need to make a little bit of time to operated Laughing
May be during that wintter because I miss to ride on my K100Rs



Last edited by K jRS on Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ernie-NH
Flying Brick Rider


Joined: 14 Oct 2009
Posts: 982
Location: Bristol, New Hampshire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Hola Jose...

Nice looking machine you've got there.! ... and please keep those pics from Spain coming. We love everything we can get.

Best regards.......// Ernie in NH
_________________
AMA,, American Deaf Bikers
Airhead Beemers Club
'11 G650gs
'95 K1100LT
'76 R100/7
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Mystic Red
Flying Brick Rider


Joined: 28 Mar 2005
Posts: 2330
Location: Twin Lakes Idaho

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Jose, your picture of the RS didn't show up. Love the GT though.
_________________
Scott Hespelt, '94 K11LT
K11 OG #466
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Ted
Site Admin


Joined: 03 Apr 2003
Posts: 1117
Location: Further

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love to see a pic of my K75RT in Spain (with me on it!)
_________________
Ted
KOG#1
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Karlos11
Flying Brick Rider


Joined: 05 Feb 2008
Posts: 188
Location: Portugal, Europe

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jose! Glad to hear from you again, vecino! Very Happy

Nice K1200! I never rode one of those, but I can imagine they're a pretty good evolution of the previous K11's, right? Sorry, I can't see your K100.

Please send more photos. I imagine the weather isn't all that pleasant over there (today we've had rain and wind all day Sad ), but K bikes look good in any scenery. Hasta luego! Wink
_________________
Carlos
'95 K1100 RS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
K jRS



Joined: 10 May 2010
Posts: 16
Location: Basque country Vitoria

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:16 am    Post subject: K jRs Reply with quote

Hi everybody !!! Smile

I really sorry about the picture of the K100 but here it´s











About the Gt , It´s a great bike uauhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

I really enjoy a lot with Gt you can drive it over the limits on curve´s roads and let you rectify on curves, really easy to drive,
You need some time to accomodate to the telelever, then you drive like Very Happy .


I´ll show you more pic´s soon


Thanks a lot Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SugarHillCTD
Site Admin


Joined: 10 Oct 2007
Posts: 4238
Location: Now in Eastern Pennsylvania

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

K100's are showing up a bit more lately. Very Happy

Your white K-RS looks familiar.......


_________________
John & Cathy

'92 K100RS4V Pearl White SOLD
'04 K1200GT
IBA Several-SS1k, BBG, 50CC NYC to S.F.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Karlos11
Flying Brick Rider


Joined: 05 Feb 2008
Posts: 188
Location: Portugal, Europe

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks nice, that white K! Nice garage you have there, Jose. Smile

Regarding the K1200, are the handlebars adjustable?

Regards! Wink
_________________
Carlos
'95 K1100 RS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
K jRS



Joined: 10 May 2010
Posts: 16
Location: Basque country Vitoria

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice K 100 Rs that you´ve John

I like a lot K bikes on white Very Happy

Karlos11 , the Gt´s handelbar is adjustable but I´m looking for an extra kit to make more adjustable

Here is another picture with a couple K friends here in Spain











And after a nice ride, Lunch time in Segovia ( Cochinillo ) Very Happy





[/img]


We use to meet frecuently at any point of Spain , next time We´ve a meeting is on March from 4th to 6th in Alicante

Anyone who wants to come is invited to asist Smile





Last edited by K jRS on Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
K jRS



Joined: 10 May 2010
Posts: 16
Location: Basque country Vitoria

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some other pictures





Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SugarHillCTD
Site Admin


Joined: 10 Oct 2007
Posts: 4238
Location: Now in Eastern Pennsylvania

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting orange color on the K-RS


_________________
John & Cathy

'92 K100RS4V Pearl White SOLD
'04 K1200GT
IBA Several-SS1k, BBG, 50CC NYC to S.F.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
K jRS



Joined: 10 May 2010
Posts: 16
Location: Basque country Vitoria

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only one orange K-Rs bike on the group by now Very Happy

It´s diferent Smile but I can said that looks nice on live
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
K jRS



Joined: 10 May 2010
Posts: 16
Location: Basque country Vitoria

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

K 1200Gt in La Rioja (nice wine place)



Some other picture before leaving on weekend trip



Karlos here you can see the handelbar

You can adjust openig or closing levers but is not adjustable at depth

by now



Very Happy

That I´m looking to put is something like that , then is more adjustable

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Karlos11
Flying Brick Rider


Joined: 05 Feb 2008
Posts: 188
Location: Portugal, Europe

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is what I'd like to do my K, Jose. To arrange some barbacks that could raise the handlebar. I took some photos and measures to a specialist in metals (don't know how it's called in english) and he gave me a budget: 200 euros for the two pieces! A bit expensive...

I have some other contacts that, eventually, will do a better price for the work. I'll keep my topic updated about this, as soon as I have news.

Meanwhile, what a nice group of K's you have there, Jose! Smile It's a pleasure to see that these bikes aren't seen as old (we have a very "new motorcycle park" in Portugal, you know). What a pitty that Alicante is about 1,000 kilometers from here. I'd gladly join the group! Wink
_________________
Carlos
'95 K1100 RS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Flying Duck
PsyKotic Waterfowl


Joined: 27 Jan 2005
Posts: 10102
Location: Bumf***, WA

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1-Handlebar-Risers-BMW-K75S-K75RT-k75C-K100RT-K100LT-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem45f749e4b1QQitemZ300501558449QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#shId

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1-up-1-1-4-back-Handlebar-Risers-BMW-K75S-K75RT-k75C-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem2a0c3ab49fQQitemZ180593800351QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#shId
_________________
93 LT (x2)
94 RS
86-97 K75F(K75/100/1100 Frankenbrick)
86 K75C w/paralever, hi perf cams,TURBO!
91 & 92 K75Ss
91 K1
86 custom K100
14 WR250R
IBA #17739 (SS1K, BBG, 50CC)
Buy parts HERE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phil Marvin
Rider in the Sky


Joined: 03 Apr 2003
Posts: 1389
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, K jRS,
Dining on cochinillo in Segovia brings back fond memories. There was (is?) a restaurant next to the aqueduct named Meson Candido. It was famous for cochinillo, so tender it could be cut with a dinner plate. For those who don't speak Spanish, cochinillo is roast suckling pig.
_________________
Ride Safe,
Phil Marvin in El Paso, TX
'94 K75A/3
'95 K75RTP
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Karlos11
Flying Brick Rider


Joined: 05 Feb 2008
Posts: 188
Location: Portugal, Europe

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flying Duck wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1-Handlebar-Risers-BMW-K75S-K75RT-k75C-K100RT-K100LT-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem45f749e4b1QQitemZ300501558449QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#shId

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1-up-1-1-4-back-Handlebar-Risers-BMW-K75S-K75RT-k75C-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem2a0c3ab49fQQitemZ180593800351QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#shId


Those are great, Duck, specially the second ones. Didn't knew neither of them. Thanks! Smile

The only "problem" is that they don't have holes to bolt the "button pad". I'd like to keep it. Otherwise, they look very nice and of good quality. Maybe I'll email the seller to know more details... Many thanks!
_________________
Carlos
'95 K1100 RS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
K jRS



Joined: 10 May 2010
Posts: 16
Location: Basque country Vitoria

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phil Marvin wrote:
Hi, K jRS,
Dining on cochinillo in Segovia brings back fond memories. There was (is?) a restaurant next to the aqueduct named Meson Candido. It was famous for cochinillo, so tender it could be cut with a dinner plate. For those who don't speak Spanish, cochinillo is roast suckling pig.


Hey Phil !!

Candido´s Meson is still next to aqueduct,

The most famous roast suckling pig place in Segovia

It´s amaizing watch how make pieces the roast with a plate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP08GSiPOrQ&feature=related
_________________
K 100 Rs 16V ABS (91)

K 1200 Gt (03)

-------------------------------------------------------
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
K jRS



Joined: 10 May 2010
Posts: 16
Location: Basque country Vitoria

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karlos11 wrote:
That is what I'd like to do my K, Jose. To arrange some barbacks that could raise the handlebar. I took some photos and measures to a specialist in metals (don't know how it's called in english) and he gave me a budget: 200 euros for the two pieces! A bit expensive...

I have some other contacts that, eventually, will do a better price for the work. I'll keep my topic updated about this, as soon as I have news.

Meanwhile, what a nice group of K's you have there, Jose! Smile It's a pleasure to see that these bikes aren't seen as old (we have a very "new motorcycle park" in Portugal, you know). What a pitty that Alicante is about 1,000 kilometers from here. I'd gladly join the group! Wink



Had you check the website of Wunderlich??

I know that pieces for the Gt cost 170€ the pair

but I don´t know if there´re for the K1100Rs


About the group of K bikers is amaizing , the last time We meet , when you look back by the mirrors You can see a long K-bikes line on the road. Shocked


Just today I´d recived the anouncement from the IV K-Treffen in Castellon
We try to meet the higher number of K- bikes , a couple years ago some Germans K bikers assisted ,

We´ll be gladly that you join with us of a K Weekend Very Happy
_________________
K 100 Rs 16V ABS (91)

K 1200 Gt (03)

-------------------------------------------------------
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Karlos11
Flying Brick Rider


Joined: 05 Feb 2008
Posts: 188
Location: Portugal, Europe

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

K jRS wrote:


Had you check the website of Wunderlich??

I know that pieces for the Gt cost 170€ the pair

but I don´t know if there´re for the K1100Rs


No, no handlebar risers for the K1100RS. But thanks for reminding me of Wunderlich, Jose. It's been a while since I checked their catalogue.

I did found one simple and discrete cruise-control system for K11's: an adjustment wheel for the right bar end weight. Does anyone have it?

Regards! Wink
_________________
Carlos
'95 K1100 RS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    K11 Owners Group Forum Index -> Pictures All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group