K11 Owners Group Forum Index K11 Owners Group
K11 Owners Group

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1995 K1100 LT parts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BrickedOut

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:18 am    Post subject: 1995 K1100 LT parts Reply with quote

Project bike selling everything I don’t need. From a blue 1995 K1100LT. All fairings, saddle bags, original seat and Corbin leather seat, headlight cowling with working windshield motor and lights, throttle, front brake master, abs unit and all metal brake lines, handlebars and controls, instrument cluster, top triple/yoke, fuse block, tail light assembly, a number of original wiring connectors all for sale. Let me know what you’re looking for and I can send individual pictures. Make a reasonable offer for part+shipping. Photos can be found here->
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/210015046850528/

Sold: Corbin seat and saddle bags
dbufo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:16 pm    Post subject: Headlight Assembly Reply with quote

I'm looking for a headlight assembly - actually, just the housing that holds the bulb and reflector.

Any chance you gots one? Question I'm not on Facebook, so can't comm through that avenue.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    K11 Owners Group Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: