K11 Owners Group Forum Index K11 Owners Group
K11 Owners Group

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

100,000 BMW Prayer Miles

View previous topic :: View next topic  
superchicken
Brick Rider

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 5:13 pm    Post subject: 100,000 BMW Prayer Miles Reply with quote

I have written a book that you can find on www.smashwords.com It's a tale or a time line from purchase in July of 2007 of a 1995 K 1100RS. At the time of purchase it had only 22,600 miles. By July of 2012 I had 123,456 miles on the machine. ('Very Happy')

The e book is not on Amazon! I plan to have a paperback coming out from that web site. However the E book can be found for the tablets or smart phones or even the old computer.

If you are interested the first 20% is free on Smashwords. I think that is around 37 pages of normal size 8 x 11 if one was to print it out. Cool

Cost is about the price of a mocha. $3.99. I didn't want to make it too expensive.

Rydor came to my rescue when the exhaust pipe broke off the head pipe from #4 cylinder. So yes that was written in the book.

Yes, I am still riding the RS. I have slowed down the pace though. 145,000 miles and hoping to see 200,000 in a few years.

take care
Post new topic   Reply to topic    K11 Owners Group Forum Index -> Campfire All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: