K11 Owners Group Forum Index K11 Owners Group
K11 Owners Group

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A great motorcycle

View previous topic :: View next topic  
exavid
Big Brick Rider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:03 am    Post subject: A great motorcycle Reply with quote

Sometimes one just has to mention what a fine bike the K1100LT is. I was doubtful that I did the right thing when I sold my '06 Goldwing 1800 and bought a twenty year old K bike. One reason was the GW was becoming a bit heavy for a geezer with arthritis but another reason was I really liked the looks of this twenty year old bike. The more I ride it the more I appreciate it. I still ride with a group of GW riders, at first they poked fun at my "little bike" but I don't hear that any more. The big GW is a super touring bike but for normal daily riding the K bike is a lot easier to maneuver, faster and much more fun in the twisties. I hate to say it, makes me feel a bit like a deserter but I like this machine better than my Goldwing.

Molon Labe
whyoldbill
Flying Brick Rider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear you Paul. The ONLY reason I have my wing is because SWMBO doesn't find the LT nearly as comfortable.
I bought the wing from my father (for a song) when he moved to a goldwing trike.

I do enjoy riding the wing, my I absolutely love riding my LT.
What a machine!

The desired effect is what you get when you improve your interplanetary funksmanship - George Clinton
Post new topic   Reply to topic    K11 Owners Group Forum Index -> Campfire All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: