K11 Owners Group Forum Index K11 Owners Group
K11 Owners Group
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Painting tank knee pads

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    K11 Owners Group Forum Index -> Tech
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
mrsevendog
Big Brick Rider


Joined: 28 Apr 2007
Posts: 65

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:01 pm    Post subject: Painting tank knee pads Reply with quote

I was thinking of picking up a set of tank knee pads for my K1100rs(I know where a set of beige ones can be purchased) and try painting them to achieve a 2 tone paint scheme,what kind of material are they made from?Do you think they would accept paint made for plastic surfaces?I'd be trying to paint them bright yellow like some of the ford mustangs and I'd want the paint to have the wet shiney look If possible.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    K11 Owners Group Forum Index -> Tech All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group