K11 Owners Group Forum Index K11 Owners Group
K11 Owners Group

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Engines/frame for sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lrome48
Flying Brick Rider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:38 am    Post subject: Engines/frame for sale Reply with quote

Hey,

My wife has been teaching elementary music at a local private school for 22 years. The administration is corrupt and cheap, and makes the teachers pay for their own printer ink. The desk that my wife uses is something that the Salvation Army would reject. She has old rusty metal file cabinets and a board that she uses as a keyboard shelf.

Carol has given her heart, soul and a great del of her finances for her students, and has generated over 300K for the school in private piano lessons over the years. I want her to have a decent work enviornment, aso I plan to buy her some decent office furniture and surprise her with it.
The school is no longer about the kids, it's a business and it sucks, but Carol is there for the kids, and has never complained about her work enviornment.

I was just awarded my teenage son and daughter after a 5 yeaer custody battle that has taken all my resourses, so I have no savings to use for the furniture, besides it has to be a surprise, so the money must not come from our bank account.

To pay for the furniture I need to sell some bits so I am appealing to the group first. I have 2 good K1100 engines and 2 good K75 engines I will sell cheap, like for $300 each. I also have a titled, black powdercoated K75 frame, absolutely perfect (Not yet used for a build) that I will let go for $300 (The powdercoating cost $200)

This could be the time to build that cart or custom rig.

Let me know what you are looking for, I may have it. Please call me at 818.231.3014, or send a PM.

Thanks,

Larry
87 SpecialK75 Carols done!
2004 K12 Special the 'Beast' delivered
K1100 Standard Custom Gone but not forgotten
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
johnpeter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My '91 K75S has 72k miles on it and the cam chain is noisy but funds are uber-tight ATM. I would <3 to have a low mileage motor...Dangit!
beemerboneyard sells 75 motors for $325 + shipping. Shoot! We are both in SoCal too.

Thanks for posting these items here for us. Bet they will move fast on craig's.

*off topic*
I may be selling the '77 900SS in my sig. *sob*

Red '91 K75S w/WILBERS damper..daily rider. Wanna K11RS
'79 Guzzi..stalled project
'77 900SS Duc to restore...For Sale
Post new topic   Reply to topic    K11 Owners Group Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: