I found that I didn't need to fully remove the right side panel, I unbolted it but left the engine bars in place which held the panel in place, so with the knee panel containing the temp sensor and the stowage tray removed the right panel unbolted and shifted, the rubber heat shield material wiggled out of the way and the plastic shield that guides the wire for the temp sensor unbolted and removed I then removed the intake tube to the filter housing, at this point it was relatively easy to unclip the front and rear clip, (the left rear clip, sort of middle of the box is missing), wriggle the old filter out and fit the new one in after a quick wipe of the sealing lips on the box.
Had a bit of a job refitting the front clip which had come off whilst cleaning which is hidden behind the two tubes.
After this it was a case of refitting everything, panels and stowage bays etc.
(and hopefully have managed to not save any parts)
Having done this once i'm grateful for the long service intervals.
Below is a couple of pics of the old filter, it doesn't seem too horrendous to me but just wondered how it compares to others who've changed theirs?
Top pic is the upper face which is the injector side and the second pic the lower which is the air feed side.



