BS BT-023

Discuss Gear & Gadgets

Moderators: Scott_Anderson, Ted, Flying Duck, Jim

BS BT-023

Postby yhog » Tue May 25, 2010 12:35 am

Hi Silence of the Lambs :)
I have changed both FR/RR tire to new BRIDGSTONE BATTLAX 023. I have ran with BT-021 before but passed only 8,000km ! This tire is very first experience like such a short distance run.
My friends introduced new BT-023 has endurance and anti-wetty road condition.
http://mc.bridgestone.co.jp/jp/products ... index.html

Then I changed to BT-023 and ran for 2 months 1800km. I like it !!
I should not have any anxiety even run rainy wet road and very standing Firm run on tight corner. Also BRIDGSTONE said BT-023 improved endurance and life of tire more than BT-021. I think price is very fare and cheaper than Pilot road 2.

I can't wait to know how long I can use this 8)
User avatar
yhog
Big Brick Rider
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:49 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Postby drikko » Tue May 25, 2010 1:11 am

I wish you'd posted that 4 hours ago! I just put a PR2 on the front only this morning. Will see how it goes, Will get a BT023 for the back after this weekends Ironbutt 1600k run.
K1100RS '97
Laverda SF3 750 '76
Jim Young Trailer Sailer 5.7M WB

DISCLAIMER:- Anything I say may have been when I was drunk so please don't take it personally.

'Bigamy is having one wife/husband too many. Monogamy is the same.'
Oscar Wilde
drikko
Flying Brick Rider
 
Posts: 495
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:08 am
Location: Brisbane, OZ

Postby Off the grid » Tue May 25, 2010 2:07 am

drikko wrote:I wish you'd posted that 4 hours ago! I just put a PR2 on the front only this morning. Will see how it goes, Will get a BT023 for the back after this weekends Ironbutt 1600k run.


Make no mistake, you can't go wrong with the PR2.

Glad to see the BT-023 is a good tire as well.
Bane of your existence since July 2006
2005 KTM 450 EXC: Goat humper
2002 Yamaha FZ1: Cop magnet
1993 K1100LT: SOLD :)
2003 Honda XR650R: SOLD :(
Image
User avatar
Off the grid
Cantankerous libtard
 
Posts: 3215
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:55 pm
Location: Long Island, NY Home of big Stripers, bad drivers and nervous sheriffs.

Postby Flying Duck » Tue May 25, 2010 2:58 am

Off the grid wrote:
drikko wrote:I wish you'd posted that 4 hours ago! I just put a PR2 on the front only this morning. Will see how it goes, Will get a BT023 for the back after this weekends Ironbutt 1600k run.


Make no mistake, you can't go wrong with the PR2.


Even the guy who hates K1100s loves these tires.That should tell you something.
Image
93 K11LT-"The Alien"
94 K11RS- "Kato"
IBA #17739 (SS1K, BBG, 50CC)
Buy parts HERE
User avatar
Flying Duck
Psychotic Waterfowl
 
Posts: 7402
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:41 pm
Location: Seattle, WA

Postby drikko » Tue May 25, 2010 6:51 am

It certainly feels better than the Cheng Shin or whatever it was the PO had put on!

I really should have changed it months ago.
K1100RS '97
Laverda SF3 750 '76
Jim Young Trailer Sailer 5.7M WB

DISCLAIMER:- Anything I say may have been when I was drunk so please don't take it personally.

'Bigamy is having one wife/husband too many. Monogamy is the same.'
Oscar Wilde
drikko
Flying Brick Rider
 
Posts: 495
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:08 am
Location: Brisbane, OZ

Postby Off the grid » Tue May 25, 2010 11:22 am

Hey! I don't hate K11s! I just hate them for me. :P
Bane of your existence since July 2006
2005 KTM 450 EXC: Goat humper
2002 Yamaha FZ1: Cop magnet
1993 K1100LT: SOLD :)
2003 Honda XR650R: SOLD :(
Image
User avatar
Off the grid
Cantankerous libtard
 
Posts: 3215
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:55 pm
Location: Long Island, NY Home of big Stripers, bad drivers and nervous sheriffs.


Return to Product Reviews

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests