'95 K1100LT Special Edition

Post Items for Sale Here

Moderators: Scott_Anderson, Ted, Flying Duck, Jim

'95 K1100LT Special Edition

Postby Phil Marvin » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:03 am

Hi, All,
As most of you know, a couple of years ago I hit a deer on my '95 K1100LT. It was the Special Edition which, in '95, had the Navarraviolet (eggplant) paint. I have found the 2-piece touch-up paint stick - base color and clear coat - for this color. I used it a couple of times. If you have a Navarraviolet K1100LT (only available in '95 as the Special Edition) and want a touch-up paint stick, PM me with an address and it's yours. It may take a while, as I'm in preparation for going to Hungry Dungee I and won't return home until the second or third week of August.
Ride Safe,
Phil Marvin in El Paso, TX
'94 K75A/3
'95 K75RTP
Phil Marvin
Flying Brick Rider
 
Posts: 1193
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2003 6:31 pm
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA

Return to For Sale

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron