Single bike trailer

Post Items for Sale Here

Moderators: Scott_Anderson, Ted, Flying Duck, Jim

Single bike trailer

Postby RJTrucker » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:18 pm

I just bought another trailer and the wife said something has to go. I do have too many trailers. I am selling a Razor trailer. If you never heard of it check out their web site. It is a ground lever trailer. You lower the trailer to the ground with a crank then load the bike and then you crank the trailer back up again. It is great for loading a bike alone. No ramps to deal with and little chance of dropping the bike. I said little cause we all know people who have dropped their bike standing still in their own driveway. These trailers sell new for $2000. I am selling the one I have for $875. It comes with a spare tire. The deck has some surface rust on it but I will be repainting the deck this week. Tires are good and spair has never been used. Here is the web site so you can check it out.

http://www.jwww.com/razor/
Ron
1993 K11LT
1985 K100RS with over 100K on it
1985 K100RS Luftmiester Turbo Work in progress (any help is appreciated)
1974 R90/6
RJTrucker
Flying Brick Rider
 
Posts: 167
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:23 pm
Location: Central NJ

Postby Jim » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:34 pm

That's a steal. 12" or 13" wheels? What year is it?
Jim bmw-)
I'll stick with "the brick"
1997 K1100LTSEA 70,000

"There's a disturbance in the Force" Yoda
User avatar
Jim
Flying Brick Rider
 
Posts: 2582
Joined: Sat May 17, 2003 2:46 am
Location: Northern VA US

Postby skdonlan » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:06 pm

Sweet, that's the kind of trailer my bike came home on last month when it decided to take a rest on the side of the road. The guy who lived where I stopped at had one of those, loading was easy as pie. Wish I had the funds for it, somebody grab it!

Image
Steve
Virginia Beach, VA
93 K1100RS Mystic Red, 50K+ and goin' strong!
"but the red one is very tasty what with its burnished gold wheels." Superbike 1993
User avatar
skdonlan
Flying Brick Rider
 
Posts: 951
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:58 pm
Location: Virginia Beach, VA

Razor trailer

Postby RJTrucker » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:41 pm

The trailer is a 2002 and it has 12" wheels.
Ron
1993 K11LT
1985 K100RS with over 100K on it
1985 K100RS Luftmiester Turbo Work in progress (any help is appreciated)
1974 R90/6
RJTrucker
Flying Brick Rider
 
Posts: 167
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:23 pm
Location: Central NJ


Return to For Sale

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron