Free: new RAM mount arm (med. or large...can't quite tell)

Post Items for Sale Here

Moderators: Scott_Anderson, Ted, Flying Duck, Jim

Free: new RAM mount arm (med. or large...can't quite tell)

Postby cgreenland » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:06 pm

Hi all-

If anyone wants/needs it, I've got an extra RAM mount arm that is looking for a good home; I would just need the recipient to cover cost of shipping. I don't know if it's considered the "medium" or the "large" mount arm, but it measures 3.75" in length from tip to tip.

It was too long to use on my K11RS, so I had to get a "short" mount arm for my garmin.

Hopefully someone can put it to use. Feel free to pm me if you can use it.

Thanks!
Chris
cgreenland
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 11:09 pm
Location: San Diego, CA

Postby Jim » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:26 pm

Chris - PM sent.
Jim bmw-)
I'll stick with "the brick"
1997 K1100LTSEA 70,000

"There's a disturbance in the Force" Yoda
User avatar
Jim
Flying Brick Rider
 
Posts: 2582
Joined: Sat May 17, 2003 2:46 am
Location: Northern VA US


Return to For Sale

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron