CL K75 9300 miles in NH

Post Items for Sale Here

Moderators: Scott_Anderson, Ted, Flying Duck, Jim

CL K75 9300 miles in NH

Postby Saltcreek » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:04 pm

Jim

1994 K1100LT Mystic Red, bfd, 35000 miles,
2008 Schwinn Collegiate 49cc, wife gets 100 mpg
1988 Ebbtide Bowrider, 180hp Mercruiser
User avatar
Saltcreek
Flying Brick Rider
 
Posts: 867
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:44 pm
Location: New Hampshire

Postby Flying Duck » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:51 pm

I'd hit it. :D
Image
93 K11LT-"The Alien"
94 K11RS- "Kato"
IBA #17739 (SS1K, BBG, 50CC)
Buy parts HERE
User avatar
Flying Duck
Psychotic Waterfowl
 
Posts: 7402
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:41 pm
Location: Seattle, WA

K75

Postby Jim » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:30 am

I'd jump on that one in a heart beat - if I could. Sounds like it might be an RT.

That's super low mileage - bet all the rubber bits will have to be replaced - BTDT...
Jim bmw-)
I'll stick with "the brick"
1997 K1100LTSEA 70,000

"There's a disturbance in the Force" Yoda
User avatar
Jim
Flying Brick Rider
 
Posts: 2582
Joined: Sat May 17, 2003 2:46 am
Location: Northern VA US

Re: K75

Postby Phil Marvin » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:20 am

Jim wrote:I'd jump on that one in a heart beat - if I could. Sounds like it might be an RT.

That's super low mileage - bet all the rubber bits will have to be replaced - BTDT...


Hi, Jim,
Maybe, maybe not. My new-to-me '95 K75RTP had 14962 miles on it when I picked it up on June 5. It now has 20900 miles and the only thing I've had to replace is the breather hose.
Ride Safe,
Phil Marvin in El Paso, TX
'94 K75A/3
'95 K75RTP
Phil Marvin
Flying Brick Rider
 
Posts: 1193
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2003 6:31 pm
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA


Return to For Sale

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron