Harbor Freight MC tire changer

Post Items for Sale Here

Moderators: Scott_Anderson, Ted, Flying Duck, Jim

Harbor Freight MC tire changer

Postby Jim » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:24 pm

You pay shipping - you get a HF motorcycle tire changer. I highly recommend the Mojolever http://home.comcast.net/~prestondrake/mojoweb and Mojoblocks http://home.comcast.net/~prestondrake/mojoblocks.htm for use with this tire changer.

If you're interested - PM or email - use the buttons under my sig.
Jim bmw-)
I'll stick with "the brick"
1997 K1100LTSEA 70,000

"There's a disturbance in the Force" Yoda
User avatar
Jim
Flying Brick Rider
 
Posts: 2582
Joined: Sat May 17, 2003 2:46 am
Location: Northern VA US

Postby owrstrich » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:35 pm

jeeeeeeemy...

is this your unit... did you get a different one...

im seriously considering the cycle hill unit...

j o
owrstrich
Flying Brick Rider
 
Posts: 2541
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:29 pm

Postby Jim » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:01 pm

Yeah - it's mine. I upgraded to the cycle hill with the hitch mount.
Jim bmw-)
I'll stick with "the brick"
1997 K1100LTSEA 70,000

"There's a disturbance in the Force" Yoda
User avatar
Jim
Flying Brick Rider
 
Posts: 2582
Joined: Sat May 17, 2003 2:46 am
Location: Northern VA US

Postby sdaniel » Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:49 pm

Looks like you guys need a son in law that works at Cycle Gear. :)
1993 K1100LT

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
User avatar
sdaniel
Mad Brick Rider
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:22 pm
Location: Allen, TX

Postby Jim » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:02 am

Yeah - probably. Is that where you work? If so, consider yourself adopted!

I'll keep this post up another week or two - then I'll post the tire changer over at IBMWR.org. I have the manuals for both changers.
Jim bmw-)
I'll stick with "the brick"
1997 K1100LTSEA 70,000

"There's a disturbance in the Force" Yoda
User avatar
Jim
Flying Brick Rider
 
Posts: 2582
Joined: Sat May 17, 2003 2:46 am
Location: Northern VA US

Postby Roy S. » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:11 pm

Jim wrote:Yeah - probably. Is that where you work? If so, consider yourself adopted!

I'll keep this post up another week or two - then I'll post the tire changer over at IBMWR.org. I have the manuals for both changers.


Could you post a picture?

TIA
1993 K1100LT/On going project
I have never ridden a "Brick" (Inseam challenged, exploring solutions)
2001 Honda Shadow
LURKER at LARGE
User avatar
Roy S.
Flying Brick Rider
 
Posts: 1100
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:48 am
Location: W. Sacramento, California

HF tire changer

Postby Jim » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:55 pm

Sure - it's the portable tire changer: http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/ite ... it=find+it plus the motorcycle tire changer: http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/ite ... it=find+it

I'd take a picture of the one I want to get rid of, but it's already boxed up. I believe they've slightly modified the mount/demount bar (not sure), but I recommend replacing that with a Mojolever anyway.
Jim bmw-)
I'll stick with "the brick"
1997 K1100LTSEA 70,000

"There's a disturbance in the Force" Yoda
User avatar
Jim
Flying Brick Rider
 
Posts: 2582
Joined: Sat May 17, 2003 2:46 am
Location: Northern VA US


Return to For Sale

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron