Moderators: Scott_Anderson, Ted, Flying Duck, Jim


Off the grid wrote: Paula and I will miss them when we move.
Shoganai wrote:Off the grid wrote: Paula and I will miss them when we move.
Move??
Where?


Scott_Anderson wrote:Shoganai wrote:Off the grid wrote: Paula and I will miss them when we move.
Move??
Where?
Dave, I thought you just moved.![]()
Or are you talking about the move south in the future.


Flying Duck wrote:And humid.






Off the grid wrote:Hey thanks John....well the leg is doing awesome. I graduated to crutches and then a cane just 2 days ago. Spending a lot of time out in the garage and doing my physical therapy. I can walk (with a serious limp) but can put my weight on it now, which means I don't have to sit to put on pants or shoes.
I hope to be riding again in a month, and back to work on July 1st. The MD took some films last week and said everything looks fantastic.
Off the grid wrote:. I can walk (with a serious limp) but can put my weight on it now, which means I don't have to sit to put on pants or shoes.

SugarHillCTD wrote:Howz about a leg status update there, big guy?
Has Paula recovered from you being at home?




Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests