FS: Used LT Shelf (or K75RT w/ elec. windscreen)

Post Items for Sale Here

Moderators: Scott_Anderson, Ted, Flying Duck, Jim

FS: Used LT Shelf (or K75RT w/ elec. windscreen)

Postby Flying Duck » Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:35 pm

Level metal shelf, sits under dome light and swithes, about 2.5-3 inches deep. I'll post some pictures on Monday if there's any interest.$50 shipped to US.
Image
93 K11LT-"The Alien"
94 K11RS- "Kato"
IBA #17739 (SS1K, BBG, 50CC)
Buy parts HERE
User avatar
Flying Duck
Psychotic Waterfowl
 
Posts: 7402
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:41 pm
Location: Seattle, WA

Used LT shelf

Postby Don Sproule » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:28 pm

Hi Drake,

I'd like to see what the shelf looks like. The one I handbuilt a few years back is not quite holding up the way I'd like.

Don Sproule
Don Sproule
Flying Brick Rider
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 9:56 pm
Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada

Postby Flying Duck » Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:31 pm

I got a PM from someone else first so I think it may be sold already. Thanks for your interest though.
Image
93 K11LT-"The Alien"
94 K11RS- "Kato"
IBA #17739 (SS1K, BBG, 50CC)
Buy parts HERE
User avatar
Flying Duck
Psychotic Waterfowl
 
Posts: 7402
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:41 pm
Location: Seattle, WA


Return to For Sale

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests