WTB Headlight lens

Post Items for Sale Here

Moderators: Scott_Anderson, Ted, Flying Duck, Jim

WTB Headlight lens

Postby Mystic Red » Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:39 pm

Anyone?
Scott Hespelt, '94 K11LT
KOG #466
User avatar
Mystic Red
Flying Brick Rider
 
Posts: 2056
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:45 pm
Location: Twin Lakes Idaho

head light lens

Postby jpberens1994K1100RS » Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:24 pm

I have the big Aero flow sheild I use when it's cold out.
I also have a head light shield. The PO had them BOTH on the bike when I bought it.
I don't use it, got a cracked head light last year, i still don't use it. Figure 30 years and it never happened before, I'm good for a while.

It's in excellant shape, but I don't have the fasteners.

$20.00 ok?

Just shoot me your address, I'll send it to you, you send me what you think it's worth.

Cool ?
1993 K1100RS that I'd rather be riding FAST!
jpberens1994K1100RS
Flying Brick Rider
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:21 pm
Location: Hales Corners, WI.

Postby Phil Marvin » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:14 am

Hi,
Is the headlight shield (NOT the big Aeroflow shield) sort of square and does it attach by small Velcro (tm) or generic hook-and-loop pieces? If so, and if Scott doesn't want it, I'm interested. I won't be home until after the BMWMOA rally, probably 21 or 22 July.
Ride Safe,
Phil Marvin in El Paso, TX
'94 K75A/3
'95 K75RTP
Phil Marvin
Flying Brick Rider
 
Posts: 1193
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2003 6:31 pm
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA

Postby Mystic Red » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:57 am

Yea, I ordered a shield already. I need the lens. Have at it, Phil.
Scott Hespelt, '94 K11LT
KOG #466
User avatar
Mystic Red
Flying Brick Rider
 
Posts: 2056
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:45 pm
Location: Twin Lakes Idaho

Postby Phil Marvin » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:42 am

Hi, Scott,
Check fleabay. RT/LT headlights (complete) come around fairly often. The last time I looked, I think there were 2 up for auction.
Ride Safe,
Phil Marvin in El Paso, TX
'94 K75A/3
'95 K75RTP
Phil Marvin
Flying Brick Rider
 
Posts: 1193
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2003 6:31 pm
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA

Head light lens

Postby jpberens1994K1100RS » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:23 am

I got my NEW lens from Chicago BMW. Was about $48.00 if memory serves me correctly.
Shipping is a bit slow, and I actually Crazy glued it bacvk togeter and rode like that for 5 weeks till it came in.
1993 K1100RS that I'd rather be riding FAST!
jpberens1994K1100RS
Flying Brick Rider
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:21 pm
Location: Hales Corners, WI.

Postby Mystic Red » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:51 am

First place I looked was EBay but they generally want to sell the whole headlight, bucket and all. One was at $24 and the other was buy it now for $149. Max wants $50 without the interminable Chicago wait. What I really was hoping for was that Duck had one because of his fast shipping! :D
Scott Hespelt, '94 K11LT
KOG #466
User avatar
Mystic Red
Flying Brick Rider
 
Posts: 2056
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:45 pm
Location: Twin Lakes Idaho


Return to For Sale

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests