I'm going to sell my K1100RS, after our recent run to the Normandy D-Day beaches and last week to France, Belgium and Holland I've realised I want either a lighter bike or an LT/RT, but with a trip planned that involves a few trails in Italy and Spain a GS would probably be best....
It's done 42,000 miles and is well serviced with loads of receipts, I've kept up with maintenance and it's had the following:
New HID discharge light, LED strip side light and extra blue lights only 10mm across.
It has also had new front disks, fork seals and oil, LED rear light, Flashing brake light (like this one).
Comfort seat
BMW Panniers and inner bags
BMW 22L top box
BMW Tank bag with extension and cover
Cluch arm seal replaced with new fluid and a spline lube
Full service 4000 miles ago
Side stand warning light (was bulb alert)
Duck's LED claock and gauge lights
New Bridgestone 020 tyres 2500 miles ago
Rebuilt front brake master cylinder
LT cruise control throttle stop
Extra BMW power socket (1 is switched the other always on for charging etc)
12v Cig socket
Fairing bar for mobile phone sat-nat etc...
Here it is a few days ago going to France
And here is the dash with bar etc....
The Zumo is not for sale, but I'm open to offers to leave the starcom installed.
I'm looking for £2200 and I'm in Slough (J7 M4 & J2 M40)



