Top Case Wanted

Post Items for Sale Here

Moderators: Scott_Anderson, Ted, Flying Duck, Jim

Top Case Wanted

Postby Geoff » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:13 pm

I'm looking for a factory top case and luggage carrier for my 1994 K1100RS.

Send replies to: jones1505@sbcglobal.net
1994 K1100RS
2007 HD Softail Custom
User avatar
Geoff
Flying Brick Rider
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:10 am
Location: Naperville, IL

Postby Flying Duck » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:53 pm

22 liter or 35 liter. I have a 22 liter on sale locally on Craig's List. I prefer to sell locally because shiping larger stuff is a PITA to ship but I'll do it for K11OG peoples.

Craig's List ad: http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/mcy/1265940787.html
Image
93 K11LT-"The Alien"
94 K11RS- "Kato"
IBA #17739 (SS1K, BBG, 50CC)
Buy parts HERE
User avatar
Flying Duck
Psychotic Waterfowl
 
Posts: 7402
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:41 pm
Location: Seattle, WA

Postby Geoff » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:47 am

I'm looking for a 22 liter case. I prefer one without the bungee buddies.
1994 K1100RS
2007 HD Softail Custom
User avatar
Geoff
Flying Brick Rider
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:10 am
Location: Naperville, IL

Postby Flying Duck » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:56 am

Geoff wrote:I prefer one without the bungee buddies.


Agreed. But some people like to REALLY load up. That came on that K75 I just bought and I prefer a smaller top case.
Image
93 K11LT-"The Alien"
94 K11RS- "Kato"
IBA #17739 (SS1K, BBG, 50CC)
Buy parts HERE
User avatar
Flying Duck
Psychotic Waterfowl
 
Posts: 7402
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:41 pm
Location: Seattle, WA

Postby owrstrich » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:42 am

i like the bungee buddies...

how much for just the bungee buddies...

j o
owrstrich
Flying Brick Rider
 
Posts: 2541
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:29 pm


Return to For Sale

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests