Brian Catterson , now the Editor-in-Chief of Motorcyclist magazine was there and he gave me his card. The next day I got an email from Tim Carrithers about doing a story on my bikes.
I met the builder of the bikes used in the Transformer movies. He invited me to his shop. Cool...a transforming brick...hmmm. More than meets the eye.
Also, a friend who knows David Edwards of Cycle Magazine is setting up a meeting soon.
I GOT MY FIRST ORDER! I am building what I call a 'Retro-Modern 'K'afe. It's a K1200 motor in a K100 frame. Can't wait to get started!
The owner of the blue K75 is allowing me to display it at a dealership for 30 days, so the exposure will help. I have it in my garage and I am getting it ready to deliver next week.
Things are moving, I'll post build progress on my website.
It's exciting, and frankly scary. I am not a business minded person, and I could use any suggestions on how to conduct business. I appreciate everyone's support and encouragement and I won't for all the little people that have made me what I am today.








