WTB: (well, see if it's possible) AudioVox CCS-100

Post Items for Sale Here

Moderators: Scott_Anderson, Ted, Flying Duck, Jim

WTB: (well, see if it's possible) AudioVox CCS-100

Postby max » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:15 pm

Hi all...

Can't get these over here in NZ for less than $150US (nada apart from ConUS thru Amazon, Ebay=$52 shipping!). Anyone State-side willing to buy one on behalf & ship it over, with appropriate US$ via Paypal?... I've trying to get some touring planned for spring/summer (Xmas time down here, on the beach heheheh ....) and the cruise might help the days de-stress a fair bit better, esp given the $$$ for speeding fines now.

Cheers

Max
max
Flying Brick Rider
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:38 am
Location: NZ

cc

Postby miKeinWIs » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:52 pm

Just bought one from flea bay, think I still have the box. $90 including shipping.
I will check w/ post office on shipping cost to NZ....
You are for real, right. Not going to send $10,000 check to send you back the rest???

If still interested let know.
Mike
'97 K1100LT
Bought 6/30/09 w/26,750 milesImage
User avatar
miKeinWIs
Big Brick Rider
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:01 pm
Location: Birchwood, WI

Postby max » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:26 pm

No, I'm cranky enough to be real, and it'd be via Paypal up-front (and nice US$) so hopefully that's real enough? :wink:

Thanks for the offer - PM me if it's easier... I'm also guessing mail to poor lil' ol NZ is probably for the whole country, but just in case I'm in Christchurch, in the South Island (yep, real imaginitve names down-under).

Thanks again

Max
max
Flying Brick Rider
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:38 am
Location: NZ


Return to For Sale

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests