96 R S With 11k in Portland OR

Post Items for Sale Here

Moderators: Scott_Anderson, Ted, Flying Duck, Jim

96 R S With 11k in Portland OR

Postby owrstrich » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:16 pm

its mystic red...

and looks very clean for the o c d oldgeezers...

j o
owrstrich
Flying Brick Rider
 
Posts: 2541
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:29 pm

Re: 96 R S With 11k in Portland OR

Postby Flying Duck » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:26 pm

owrstrich wrote:its marakesh red...

and looks very clean for the o c d oldgeezers...

j o


Fixed. :D
Image
93 K11LT-"The Alien"
94 K11RS- "Kato"
IBA #17739 (SS1K, BBG, 50CC)
Buy parts HERE
User avatar
Flying Duck
Psychotic Waterfowl
 
Posts: 7402
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:41 pm
Location: Seattle, WA

Postby Mystic Red » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:30 pm

And I was so all over that...but not the right shade of roja.
Scott Hespelt, '94 K11LT
KOG #466
User avatar
Mystic Red
Flying Brick Rider
 
Posts: 2056
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:45 pm
Location: Twin Lakes Idaho

Postby owrstrich » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:33 pm

regardless of the color... its still pennies to maintain...

j o
owrstrich
Flying Brick Rider
 
Posts: 2541
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:29 pm

Postby Mystic Red » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:36 pm

Goes without saying but thanks for saying it anyway. :wink:
Scott Hespelt, '94 K11LT
KOG #466
User avatar
Mystic Red
Flying Brick Rider
 
Posts: 2056
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:45 pm
Location: Twin Lakes Idaho

Postby Off the grid » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:18 am

SIX Thousand!!!!
Bane of your existence since July 2006
2005 KTM 450 EXC: Goat humper
2002 Yamaha FZ1: Cop magnet
1993 K1100LT: SOLD :)
2003 Honda XR650R: SOLD :(
Image
User avatar
Off the grid
Cantankerous libtard
 
Posts: 3215
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:55 pm
Location: Long Island, NY Home of big Stripers, bad drivers and nervous sheriffs.

Postby Flying Duck » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:20 am

Off the grid wrote:SIX Thousand!!!!


You could probably buy a first gen K1200RS with similar miles for that.
Image
93 K11LT-"The Alien"
94 K11RS- "Kato"
IBA #17739 (SS1K, BBG, 50CC)
Buy parts HERE
User avatar
Flying Duck
Psychotic Waterfowl
 
Posts: 7402
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:41 pm
Location: Seattle, WA

Postby Off the grid » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:29 am

Flying Duck wrote:
Off the grid wrote:SIX Thousand!!!!


You could probably buy a first gen K1200RS with similar miles for that.


That's what I was thinking!

6k gets you this 01 RS.
http://syracuse.craigslist.org/mcy/1272310573.html[/img]
Bane of your existence since July 2006
2005 KTM 450 EXC: Goat humper
2002 Yamaha FZ1: Cop magnet
1993 K1100LT: SOLD :)
2003 Honda XR650R: SOLD :(
Image
User avatar
Off the grid
Cantankerous libtard
 
Posts: 3215
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:55 pm
Location: Long Island, NY Home of big Stripers, bad drivers and nervous sheriffs.

Postby Mystic Red » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:12 pm

But, would a 01 have the bulletproof splines and black final drive. You could put 50K on that bike before doing anything but change the oil. :wink:
Scott Hespelt, '94 K11LT
KOG #466
User avatar
Mystic Red
Flying Brick Rider
 
Posts: 2056
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:45 pm
Location: Twin Lakes Idaho

Postby Off the grid » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:55 pm

I think that 01 is the same FD as ours, no?
Bane of your existence since July 2006
2005 KTM 450 EXC: Goat humper
2002 Yamaha FZ1: Cop magnet
1993 K1100LT: SOLD :)
2003 Honda XR650R: SOLD :(
Image
User avatar
Off the grid
Cantankerous libtard
 
Posts: 3215
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:55 pm
Location: Long Island, NY Home of big Stripers, bad drivers and nervous sheriffs.

Postby Klinker » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:52 am

Off the grid wrote:I think that 01 is the same FD as ours, no?

Does anybody know what this turncoat is talking about?

:wink:
tlp
1994 K1100RS

Only the Reasonists. They believe in an evidence-based world, something called Rationalism. But it's a tiny group, not so influential.
- Page Griffin
User avatar
Klinker
Flying Brick Rider
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:06 pm
Location: SD I-90

Postby SugarHillCTD » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:14 am

OUCH!!!
SugarHillCTD
Flying Brick Rider
 
Posts: 1794
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:22 am

Postby Off the grid » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:20 am

Figure I'll stick around till all the rest of the motobricks start to break down....I promise I won't say I told you so. 8)
Bane of your existence since July 2006
2005 KTM 450 EXC: Goat humper
2002 Yamaha FZ1: Cop magnet
1993 K1100LT: SOLD :)
2003 Honda XR650R: SOLD :(
Image
User avatar
Off the grid
Cantankerous libtard
 
Posts: 3215
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:55 pm
Location: Long Island, NY Home of big Stripers, bad drivers and nervous sheriffs.

Postby Flying Duck » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:17 pm

Off the grid wrote:Figure I'll stick around till all the rest of the motobricks start to break down....I promise I won't say I told you so. 8)


Youre gonna be waiting a L-O-N-G time. :P
Image
93 K11LT-"The Alien"
94 K11RS- "Kato"
IBA #17739 (SS1K, BBG, 50CC)
Buy parts HERE
User avatar
Flying Duck
Psychotic Waterfowl
 
Posts: 7402
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:41 pm
Location: Seattle, WA

Postby Off the grid » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:31 pm

Flying Duck wrote:
Off the grid wrote:Figure I'll stick around till all the rest of the motobricks start to break down....I promise I won't say I told you so. 8)


Youre gonna be waiting a L-O-N-G time. :P


Given the amount you geezers ride I would have to agree. :P
Bane of your existence since July 2006
2005 KTM 450 EXC: Goat humper
2002 Yamaha FZ1: Cop magnet
1993 K1100LT: SOLD :)
2003 Honda XR650R: SOLD :(
Image
User avatar
Off the grid
Cantankerous libtard
 
Posts: 3215
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:55 pm
Location: Long Island, NY Home of big Stripers, bad drivers and nervous sheriffs.

Postby owrstrich » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:20 pm

rydor is a turncoat... poserbrick...

kbmwrs is a turncoat... poserbrick...

das boot is a turncoat... big giant dirt bike...

o t g aints no turncoat...

j o
owrstrich
Flying Brick Rider
 
Posts: 2541
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:29 pm


Return to For Sale

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests