Teaching Kids ToTell The Truth

Stuff that isn't related to motorcycling. (Personal attacks and vulgarity are not tolerated and will be deleted. Threads will automatically disappear after 7 days of inactivity)

Moderators: Scott_Anderson, Ted, Flying Duck, Jim

Teaching Kids ToTell The Truth

Postby Roy S. » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:56 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Our teacher asked us what was our favorite animal and I said "fried
chicken." She said I wasn't funny, but she couldn't have been right,
everyone else in the class laughed.

My parents told me to always be truthful and honest, and I am. Fried
chicken is my favorite animal. I told my dad what happened, and he said my
teacher was probably a member of PETA. He said they love animals very much.
I do, too. Especially chicken, pork and beef.

Anyway, my teacher sent me to the principal's office. I told him what
happened and he laughed too. Then he told me not to do it again.

The next day in class my teacher asked me what my favorite live animal was.
I told her it was chicken. She asked me why, just like she'd asked the
other children. So I told her it was because you could make them into fried
chicken. She sent me back to the principal's office again. He laughed and
told me not to do it again.

I don't understand. My parents taught me to be honest, but my teacher
doesn't like it when I am. Today, my teacher asked us to tell her what
famous person we admire most.

I told her, "Colonel Sanders".

Guess where I am now...
1993 K1100LT/On going project
I have never ridden a "Brick" (Inseam challenged, exploring solutions)
2001 Honda Shadow
LURKER at LARGE
User avatar
Roy S.
Flying Brick Rider
 
Posts: 1100
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:48 am
Location: W. Sacramento, California

Return to The Dungeon

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests